- As low as $489/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Security system
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5802 sq ft (539 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5802 square feet
You're going to adore this huge home with spectacular expansive vistas of Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and the 11 Mile Lagoon! From when you first pull up to the home you'll notice it's very private with a modest fenced-in garden in the front yard as you walk up to the entry.
The home is of a very open concept including the kitchen, dining and living areas. The kitchen is accented by bespoke cabinetry and granite countertops in addition to bar seating for three. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and has two separate areas. Both dining tables comfortably seat six guests each.
The living area is very cavernous and open with high ceilings, enormous number windows to make the elegant view prominent, and a wall-mounted HDTV. There's a half-bath off the living area as well for any invited guests.
The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, seating area, HDTV and an en-suite primary bathroom. A sizable walk-in closet completes the space! The primary bathroom is very huge with its his and hers vanities, sizable tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken garden tub.
The first guest bedroom also contains a king size bed and en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a double-sink vanity along with a tub and shower combination.
The second guest bedroom features two queen size beds, HDTV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom as well. This guest bathroom consists of a tub and shower combination.
The third guest bedroom has one queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with another tub and shower combination.
Heading upstairs you'll find a large landing with a seating area and the final two guest bedrooms. The first upstairs guest bedroom has two twin size beds and its own bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
The final bedroom, upstairs guest bedroom two, is broad with two twin beds, sleeper couch and a modest breakfast table or card table.
Round out the inside of this pretty home is the laundry with its ample counter and cabinet space along with a second refrigerator should the need arise.
Outside you're going to appreciate the privacy this pool provides. Overlooking the 11 Mile lagoon system and a vast swathe of the Robert Trent Jones Championship golf course, this pool and spa are hard to match! The beach can be comfortably accessed just down the road by a fast walk, even quicker bicycle ride, or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a complimentary and on-call shuttle service which is supplied seasonally!
Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Large Home with Spectacular Panoramic Views of RobertTrent Jones Golf Course! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.1 miles