- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Welcome to "Beachcomber"! A freshly refreshed two bedroom, two bathroom villa. You will savor the Peaceful vistas from the porch and master bedroom of lush landscaping and the tennis courts. Savor eating and sipping your favorite drink at the porch bar. Take in the sandy beach The Spa, which is a semi-private protected natural beach between Fish Haul and Mitchelville.
This villa's owners suite has a king bed and ensuite bath. The 2nd bedroom has a twin over full size bunk bed with an additional pull-out trundle bed. The 2nd bathroom, adjacent to the main living area, can be closed off to make another ensuite bath for the 2nd bedroom. The kitchen is entirely equipped with all cookware and silverware you will need, stainless steel dishwasher and stove, as well as a washer and dryer. Open floor plan to the living and dining area with a 6 seat dinette and additional seating on the screened-in porch. Some beach chairs and towels are supplied. Please wash, dry and put away these items at the end of your stay for the next guest to use.
Conveniences of The Spa include 2 outside pools, indoor heated pool and hot tub, tennis courts, a workout room (8am - 4pm) and basketball court. The Property is Gated with 24 hour Security guard and offers an abundance of HHI's natural wildlife. Ideal for a family during your next vacation to Hilton Head! Resort Rules and Regulations for the Spa on Port Royal sound will be included to you in your unit or available by request prior to booking. Such rules include but are not limited to; car regulations and no open containers of alcohol or glass by the pool area.
The Spa is located on the North end of the island directly on Port Royal sound. Though the area feels very secluded it is a fast ride to many eateries and stores as well as a movie theater. Each unit is allowed up to 2 parking passes and each pass is $20 (cash only). Passes must be purchased at the gate upon arrival and only cash is accepted.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the largest rental for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Private Beach Access! 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Villa at The Spa on The Port Royal Sound has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If not, email the host before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles