About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5752 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Treat your family with this immense five bedroom home located oceanfront on Catboat Lane within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! The gourmet chef's kitchen will be entirely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for your entire family!
The kitchen features full bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances. Adorning the kitchen is a breakfast nook with a table that seats six. There is a formal dining area as well, seating eight.There are two living areas, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor. The first floor dining area features comfortable seating, HDTV and a kitchenette, making grabbing a snack while appreciating your private pool complex all the more simple. The primary suite features a king bed, HDTV and sizable en-suite master bath. The primary bath consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower, enormous sunken tub and vanity with two sinks. The first guest bedroom also features a king bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. The second guest bedroom has a set of bunk beds, bottom is a full and the top is a twin. This room also has an HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. The third guest bedroom has two queen beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination. The final guest bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside you'll fall in appreciate with your own private oceanfront pool complex! The bespoke pool and spa are second to none. The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee. With surrounding outdoor dining and calming options, you'll have everything you need to make lasting memories! The beach path is your backyard!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Large Oceanfront Home with Private Pool and Spa Complex! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles