- As low as $2,120/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 5752 sq ft (534 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5752 square feet
Treat your family with this immense five bedroom home located oceanfront on Catboat Lane within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! The gourmet chef's kitchen will be entirely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for your entire family!
The kitchen features full bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances. Adorning the kitchen is a breakfast nook with a table that seats six. There is a formal dining area as well, seating eight.There are two living areas, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor. The first floor dining area features comfortable seating, HDTV and a kitchenette, making grabbing a snack while appreciating your private pool complex all the more painless. The primary suite features a king bed, HDTV and huge en-suite master bath. The primary bath consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower, sizable sunken tub and vanity with two sinks. The first guest bedroom also features a king bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. The second guest bedroom has a set of bunk beds, bottom is a full and the top is a twin. This room also has an HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. The third guest bedroom has two queen beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination. The final guest bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside you'll fall in appreciate with your own private oceanfront pool complex! The bespoke pool and spa are second to none. The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee. With surrounding outdoor dining and calming options, you'll have everything you need to make lasting memories! The beach path is your backyard!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Large Oceanfront Home with Private Pool and Spa Complex! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles