- As low as $2,604/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Private pool
- Sleeps 15
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 5752 sq ft (534 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5752 square feet
Treat your family with this immense five bedroom home located oceanfront on Catboat Lane within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! The gourmet chef's kitchen will be completely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for your entire family!
The kitchen features full bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances. Adorning the kitchen is a breakfast nook with a table that seats six. There is a formal dining area as well, seating eight.There are two living areas, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor. The first floor dining area features comfortable seating, HDTV and a kitchenette, making grabbing a snack while appreciating your private pool complex all the more painless. The primary suite features a king bed, HDTV and enormous en-suite master bath. The primary bath consists of a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower, sizable sunken tub and vanity with two sinks. The first guest bedroom also features a king bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate sunken tub. The second guest bedroom has a set of bunk beds, bottom is a full and the top is a twin. This room also has an HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. The third guest bedroom has two queen beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination. The final guest bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and of course its own en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside you'll fall in appreciate with your own private oceanfront pool complex! The bespoke pool and spa are second to none. The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee. With surrounding outdoor dining and calming options, you'll have everything you need to make lasting memories! The beach path is your backyard!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing yourrental home:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Large Oceanfront Home with Private Pool and Spa Complex! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Large Oceanfront Home with Private Pool and Spa Complex!?Book Online Get Information Call: