- As low as $461/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 13
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4155 sq ft (386 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4155 square feet
Wren Drive 18
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate waking up to the sights and sounds of this lush island at Lowcountry. This home is marvelous for guests that savor wildlife and nature! With broad vistas from every window of the marsh and Braddock Cove, you’re sure to enter vacation mode immediately. Offering a split-level layout that is great for groups or multi-generational families, the open design is sure to inspire some family fun! Soak up the sun by the private pool or soak in the pool spa and watch the sunset. When everybody has worked up an appetite, head into the chic full kitchen to make a family-favorite recipe from scratch! As the nighttime comes to a close, break out one of the many included board games and indulge in some friendly competition before resting and recharging for the next day's adventure.
The home is located about a half-mile from South Beach Marina, so you can walk or bicycle to appreciate the beauty of this natural heaven with convenience. If you’re looking for a variety of shopping and dining options, hop on the sea pines trolley for a spectacular ride to Harbour Town Marina or make your way to South beach for a plate of local cuisine. If golf is in the cards for you, the island has numerous world-class courses, so take your pick.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Garage access and driveway
This rental is located on floor 1.
Security camera details: There are active security cameras on the property: one pointed at the driveway and one at the main entrance.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26601
City/town permit number: 026601
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Heron Point and Ocean Course and Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- First, have your family select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Unbeatable views from private pool with pool spa - near shopping & beaches has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Harbour Town - 2.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 2.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Unbeatable views from private pool with pool spa - near shopping & beaches?Book Online Get Information Call: