- As low as $722/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4914 sq ft (457 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4914 square feet
This second-row home has all the amenities for a ideal family vacation. The home features 6 bedrooms each with a full bath, ocean vistas from the second floor living area, an elevator, upsized pool, and convenient beach access across the street from the front of the home. The huge pool area features a table with umbrella and chairs and seven lounge chairs. The deck off the kitchen includes table and chairs and a propane gas grille. All the porches have rocking chairs and fans.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
4 Brigantine, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor: Living Room, TV, Laundry, Half Bathroom, Patio to Pool
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, TV, Private Bath (tub/ shower combo)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Full Bathroom, Private Bath (tub/ shower combo)
Bedroom 3: First Floor, Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, TV, Full Bathroom Private Bath (tub/ shower combo), Entry to Lower Patio
Bedroom 4: Sub First Floor, King Bed, TV, Full Bathroom Shared (tub/ shower combo), Entry to Lower Patio
Second Floor: Kitchen with Breakfast Area, Living Room, TV, Dining, Half Bathroom, Grille on Upper Patio
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Full Bathroom, Private Bath (Separate Shower and Tub), Entry to Upper Patio
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Full Bathroom, Private Bath (Separate Shower and Tub), Entry to Upper Patio
Ground Level: Pool, and Gas Grille
Garage: min. of 2 inside and 3 cars in driveway.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 40' x14'
*Pool heat is available for additional $1000/week. Pool heat requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date to ensure the best service. Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the pool to heat.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
CAR PASSES: Palmetto Dunes Car Passes are $30/ week per car, $50 per car for reservations 8-15 days and $60 per car for 15+ days.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a COMPLIMENTARY on demand and door to door shuttle to the beach and Shelter Cove Marina, Stores, and Eateries. This Shuttle runs from April through September.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick your Hilton Head rental home:
- To start, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New to VRBO, 2nd Row, Huge Private Private Pool, Elevator, Great Floor Plan has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles