- As low as $320/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You'll be glad you chose this two-bedroom two-bathroom, second-floor condominium with vistas of the unique 11-mile lagoon system.
The kitchen is entirely-equipped and bar seating for two. The dining area comfortably seats six. The living room is comfortable and has an HDTV along with slider access to your private deck which overlooks Palmetto Dunes' 11-mile lagoon system.
The bedrooms are located on opposite ends of the villa. Both are about the same size. One bedroom has one king and one double bed and the other has two queen beds, HDTVs, and each their en-suite bathrooms. Unwind and appreciate the serene setting from your private balcony.
The amenities at CentreCourt offer a pool and a conference center. The walking bridge takes you to the beach, golf, tennis, Alexander's, Outfitters, and the General Store. There's a complimentary shuttle service available April through September throughout the Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove area.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Singleton Beach, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best rental:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. This 2 bedroom condo has an open floor plan and high ceilings has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles
Ready to book This 2 bedroom condo has an open floor plan and high ceilings?Book Online Get Information Call: