- As low as $184/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
You will be glad you chose this enormous two bedroom villa with its central location, making trips to the beach and numerous of Palmetto Dunes amenities a breeze! The kitchen is completely-equipped with refreshed countertops and bar seating for two. The dining area comfortably seats four.
The living room is comfortable, with plenty of seating and has a HDTV along with slider access to your private deck which overlooks Palmetto Dunes 11 mile lagoon system. The bedrooms are located on opposite ends of the villa. Both are about the same size and have two queen beds, HDTVs and each their own en-suite bathrooms.
Centre Court has a very nice community pool complex and tennis courts just steps away from the villa. There is a bridge behind Centre Court which makes it incredibly simple to reach Alexander's fine restaurant along with the General Store, main tennis center, pickleball courts and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. The George Fazio golf course is just a few min. walk down the sidewalk as well. Come spend your Hilton Head vacation at a villa that is close to everything magnificent that Palmetto Dunes has to offer, including the beach!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. This villa is close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles