- As low as $72/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3206
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Settle in and stay a while - this is where beach vacations start. This comfortable condo is ideal for couples and modest groups looking to get away from it all and relax in a beach-themed hideaway. Cool off with central air conditioning throughout the entire space - a DVD player and DVD library are included for winding down with your favorites. The open kitchen features full-size appliances and plenty of cooking equipment to help you put together dishes. If you don't feel like walking to the beach, guests can also appreciate access to a shared hot tub, sauna, and multiple pools (including a special indoor pool for kids) on the property. You'll find it simple to rest at this fun condo. Don't forget your swimsuits!
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi and cable
Elevator in building
A Pack-N-Play is available for younger guests
*The outdoor pool is closed in the wintertime
Trailers, motor homes, motorbikes and/or recreational cars, and rooftop cargo (i.e. kayaks, canoes etc.) other than car top Carriers are not allowed
There is a PlayStation with many games and movies available, great for teenagers and kids.
Beach chairs, wagon, beach toys, and equipment supplied.
There is a restaurant at the end of the boardwalk that guests can visit.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029008
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 2nd-floor condo with pools, hot tub, fast WiFi, central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles