- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1043 sq ft (97 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1043 square feet
Queens Grant Latitude
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This ground-floor condo is the ideal place to set as a home base as you are out and about exploring the area and taking advantage of all the amenities! Unwind outside with an outdoor dining space for the whole family. Take your vacation inside and catch up on your favorite tv shows. The condo comfortably sleeps five but can sleep up to seven with the supplied couch bed. You'll also savor the full kitchen and complimentary WiFi.
Queens Grant is located on the Robert Trent Jones course in Palmetto Dunes and is only an approximate ten-min. walk to the beach. This complex offers five private complex pools and is right around the corner from the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and the General Store. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer - golfing, fishing, and miles of bicycle paths.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available, but guests must log in using their accounts.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026710
City/town permit number: 31263
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
How to book the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Modern condo with private patio - close to golf, shops & dining has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles