- As low as $219/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1791 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1791 square feet
Island Club 5204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With expansive ocean vistas and an oceanfront location, this newly modernized, three-bedroom, three-bathroom villa will take your breath away! Offering access to multiple shared pools and hot tub, the close by beach, and much more, your stay at Island Club is sure to be memorable.
Those who wish to tour the stores and eateries of Hilton Head will find them just a short drive away. Island Club's manicured walkways through lush vegetation provide access to the beach and the resort's amenities. Each guest can find something to do, whether it’s sunbathing themselves by the pool or on the tanning shelves, calming in the picnic area, working out in the exercise center, or playing on one of the many tennis or basketball courts.
Renovations can be seen as soon as you enter the open kitchen with its Corian countertops, bespoke cabinets, and modern appliances. The patio will dazzle you with its ocean view, stealing your stresses away with each wave. Falling asleep in the living room won't be a problem thanks to the pull-out sofabed. For any shows you can't miss, the 46-inch flatscreen TV will come to your aid while the primary bedroom beckons you with its walk-in shower, cavernous bed, and splendid view. Free Wifi keeps you entertained while a private washer/dryer lets you take care of any laundry you may have.
Secure your vacation date and book this gorgeous villa!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26497
City/town permit number: 26497
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and picking the rightrental home:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront Villa with Ocean Views, Shared Pool/Hot Tub, and Nearby Beach Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles