- As low as $166/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 square feet
SUN, SAND, TENNIS AND GOLF!!
Just what a dream vacation is made of!! Come join us at our Hilton Head villa for an memorable vacation...
Unit is in Bldg. 3 (2nd floor) includes 2 bedrooms with TVs, living room with enormous TV, entirely supplied kitchen and two bathrooms. All over remodel in 2023.
Choose Hilton Head Island for the amazing beaches and weather. Stretch your vacation dollars at the completely outfitted Hilton Head Resort - the best value on the island.
Hilton Head Resort offers six lighted tennis courts complimentary of charge; bicycle units available on site with resort being located on a fantastic bicycle/walking trail; resort security 24/7; main pool area includes bar/grille, sundries store, second outdoor pool located at Bldg. 4; indoor pool, hot tub, kids's pool, exercise facility, indoor walking/running track, and wifi cafe located in our Bldg. 3.
The elegant beaches are just steps away via a private boardwalk. While walking on the boardwalk to the beach, you can stop to read about and savor the impressive ecological marsh and widlife. There is also complimentary shuttle services from complex on the boardwalk which will drop you off right at the beach where Coco's Bar/Grille is and our sand volleyball court are located. Coco's serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, snacks, and sandwiches and bathrooms!
Our unit is located on the second floor in Bldg. 3. The master bedroom has a queen bed and its own private bathroom. The guest room offers plenty of space with one twin over full bunk bed and one twin bed. The kitchen is fully furnished with most everything a family could need to fix meals in the villa. The living area features a comfortable couch that where one person could sleep and a balcony overlooking the Robert Trent Golf Course.
This centrally located resort is a 24 hour gated community convenient to golf, bicycle paths, shopping, movie theaters, eateries, and of course the handsome beach. The resort is adjacent to the Robert Trent Jones Ocean Course in Palmetto Dunes.
ALL THE AMENTIES OF HOME for your beach hideaway at our little getaway.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful Beachside Resort-Indoor/Outdoor Pools/Tennis/Hot Tub/WIFI has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles