- As low as $148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 916 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 916 square feet
Oceans Edge is a charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the 3rd floor of building. Elevator accessible. This nautical themed condo has everything you need for the ideal beach vacation,. The living room offers a flat screen TV plenty of lounge space for the group and even games for the kids. There are additional chairs available for the dining room table with seating for 4. The kitchen is entirely outfitted with all of your cooking essentials.
The guest bath features a tub shower and guest bedroom includes 2 twins, ceiling fan, and flat screen TV. The Owners Suite, or "Captain's Quarters" includes a queen bed and private bath with tub shower.
Hilton Head Resort offers the ideal Oceanside getaway designed for those who like to savor the beach no matter what time of the year. Appreciate the resort amenities which include 2 outdoor pools and 1 heated indoor pool with a kiddie pool in the year-round recreation center. This facility also includes a exercise center, hot tub and sauna, and an indoor track along with lighted tennis courts and 24 hour security. On site card operated laundry machines located in each building on levels 1 and 3. A beach shuttle also runs April-September from the resort to the beach. The resort is centrally located on the island and never more than a 15 min. drive to any of the island activities you decide to appreciate on your vacation!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath cond in Hilton Head Resort has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles