- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1148 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1148 square feet
If beach strolling is one of your passions, look no further for the ideal island accommodations. This 2 bedroom and 2 bath Captains Walk villa is located on the 3rd floor of building one. New wood cabinetry and granite counters can be found throughout the villa.
This beach villa has a living area with plush yellow and blue couch seating. A full wall of glass invites the beautiful ocean vistas into the space. Step outside onto the balcony to breath in some fresh sea air. One of the couches pulls out into a bed for additional sleeping space and there is also a TV/VCR/DVD. Gather the family around an handsome wood dining table with seating for 6. A freshly modernized kitchen completes the living space.
The master bedroom features a striking ocean view and has a king bed with white wicker details. A TV and private bathroom with tub/shower and vanity sink fill the space.
The second bedroom is cavernous with two full beds and pastel coloring. A full bathroom is just outside this room in the hall and features a tub/shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
The Captains Walk oceanfront complex has an on-site pool, a kiddy pool, a cabana, a sun deck, and a boardwalk to the beach. Pool is heated March 1st - April 30th and October 1st - November 30th. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Captains Walk 416 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If not, call the host before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is best for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles