- As low as $218/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
3329 Villamare is an amazingly refreshed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with striking ocean vistas. This villa was completely updated in 2013 and is unlike any other Villamare condo! The open floor plan contains deluxe furnishings, modren coastal decor and an added office space with an executive desk and a printer as well.
The living area features travertine floors, 42' HDTV, Blu-Ray player and access to the private patio. The living area also features twin AND queen sleeper couches. The kitchen features stainless appliances, maple cabinets and granite countertops. 3 barstools can be found at the kitchen bar, and there is a dining table with 4 chairs.
The master suite features a king bed with a comfortable bed and deluxe linens. There is also a wall-mounted flat screen TV, ceiling fan and room darkening shades. The master bathroom features a double vanity with a granite top and a roomy, tiled walk-in shower.
The guest suite features similar upgrades as the master. This space has a queen size bed, wall-mounted flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Lushly landscaped grounds greet you with palmetto palms and lagoons throughout the Villamare complex, creating a tropical feel in the Palmetto Dunes Resort. Appreciate broad decking around the oceanfront pool as well as a covered gazebo with bathrooms. Your own private boardwalk with outside shower leads to the beach. There is also a separate community picnic deck with grilles, tables, benches, and swings. The complex has an indoor pool and Jacuzzi and exercise facility as well.
THINGS TO KNOW
Property managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 18209
City/town permit number: 018209
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking a perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Stunningly remodeled 3rd floor villa with ocean views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles