- As low as $133/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 135
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Kick back and savor your next Hilton Head vacation with this impressive two-bedroom townhouse conveniently located in the Island Club complex! Take in lagoon vistas from the balcony while savoring your first cup of morning coffee or a first (or second) glass of evening wine. An upgraded full kitchen features granite countertops, a tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Fire up the shared gas grille to throw a little char on today's fresh catch then appreciate it out on the deck with plenty of exhilarating iced tea. Island Club also features its own private beach with access to water sports and sunbathing, plus shared pools, a hot tub, and tennis and basketball courts. You'll adore spreading out in the attractively furnished living area sporting brand new furnishings to enjoy a favorite movie on the sizable TV and streaming music with the complimentary WiFi. Put on a family board game nighttime over the handsome dining table with tons of microwave-buttered popcorn then finish the evening with a long walk along a lapping shoreline under a canopy of stars.
You and your guests will also enjoy exclusive access to a host of amazing on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, a tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
-Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
-Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
-Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
-Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
-Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
-Business centers in the Rotunda
-Lawn games supplied
-On-site bicycle units available
-Playground for younger visitors
-13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
There are no elevators in the buildings.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26433
City/town permit number: 026433
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Lagoon waterfront villa with pools, hot tub, & gym - walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles