- As low as $481/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Island Club 5402
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This freshly remodeled oceanfront villa provides beautiful ocean vistas from the entryway through to the living room and onto the private 4th floor balcony where you will savor the striking morning sunrises, handsome beach vistas and the sound of the waves hitting the shore. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa has been completely modernized to include new bespoke cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a private laundry in a completely equipped kitchen which will certainly enhance your stay.
Savor the 75” Flatscreen TV with DVD in the living room as well as additional TV’s in the two bedrooms. All are Intelligent TV’s which allow you to access your streaming services as well as a broad spectrum of channels supplied by the complimentary cable and internet services.
In the primary bedroom you will appreciate a expansive ocean view as well as access to the villa’s balcony. The king bed offers a comfortable place for a good nights rest.
The private, freshly updated bathroom includes a walk-in shower, sizable vanity with quartz countertop, and plenty of storage to enhance your stay. The guest bedroom features two queen beds, a huge dresser, and a enormous closet. This bedroom has access to the modernized hall bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Island Club features attractively landscaped grounds and walkways leading you to the beach, the sun decks, and other onsite amenities which include multiple clay tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball court and a exercise center. Your family and friends can enjoy the lawn games and kids’s play area located near the beach as well as onsite bicycle units. In addition there are charcoal and gas grilles located in the picnic areas. The pools feature a zero-entry kids’s pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, tanning shelf, and a huge lap pool. The pools are seasonally heated.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26385
City/town permit number: 026385
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Cozy oceanfront villa, tennis courts, hot tub, shared pool and ocean view has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles