- As low as $367/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1850 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1850 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Point of View - Vacation Units by Five Star Properties
Water vistas to the beach, comfort and convenience: that's what you want in a vacation, and that's what you'll get at this Hilton Head condo rental in Sea Pines!
Located in a private high-rise building with 24-hour security access, this second-floor unit welcomes guests with an airy and beach-like feel. Go on into the open-concept dining room for eight with wet bar and sink, followed by a handsome living room with gas fireplace, flat-screen TV with cable and DVD player, and an appliance-filled kitchen with breakfast area seating for six. There is also a washer and dryer in the utility room. A enormous, shared balcony between the kitchen and living area has seating to appreciate the beach vistas of Calibogue Sound.
This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath rental sleeps 8. The master suite includes HD TV with cable, DVD player, king-size bed and features a private master bath with walk-in shower, soaking tub and double vanity. It has its own private porch with vistas of the water as well.
Also with a beach-like décor, bedroom #2 with a sizable queen bed, HD TV, cable and DVD player accesses a 3-piece bath with tub and shower. Twin beds and furnishings fill bedroom #3, which can use the half-bath as well as the 3-piece bath.
Outside, a private pool for residents and guests with a huge deck and bathroom access is available, plus a short private walkway to Calibogue Sound, one of the most secluded beaches on Hilton Head with glimpses of Daufuskie Island.
Convenient and plentiful parking is available too. Plus, “Point of View” is located across from the South Beach Marina Village area with all the amenities including stores, eateries kayak and jet ski units and the World Famous Salty Dog Cafe. There is also plenty to do in Sea Pines including leisure bicycle trails, world-class golf on 1 of 3 courses including the Harbour Town Golf links—site of the PGA tour players every April. Plus shopping and dining in Harbour Town, with the iconic lighthouse and huge marina too. You will find plenty to do during your next stay in Hilton Head.
Second Floor Unit: 3-beds, 2.5 baths
Living room w/gas fireplace, flat screen TV/DVD, sleeper couch
Formal dining room w/seating for eight
Kitchen w/appliances & eat-in for six
Separate laundry unit
Master Suite (sleeps 2) w/private full bath & double vanity, king bed, flat screen TV & DVD player
2nd bedroom w/full bath access, queen bed, flat screen TV & DVD players
3rd bedroom with twin beds w/full bath access
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and Tanger Outlet Center. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing yourrental home:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Spectacular 3 BR Condo w/ Community Pool Near South Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Harbour Town - 2.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.0 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Spectacular 3 BR Condo w/ Community Pool Near South Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: