- As low as $153/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 980 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 980 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make this handsome Tanglewood townhouse your choice for a Hilton Head hideaway! Furnished for comfort and charmingly located just steps from the Coligny Beach Hub, this breezy getaway also includes on-site access to a shining outdoor pool. Hilton Head has so much to offer that you will never be bored. Spend all day at the beach, or relax at the Coligny Beach Pavilion. You'll also be located just three blocks to Coligny Plaza for shopping and dining, as well as the new ,Celebration Park featuring family-friendly walking paths, a playground, and amphitheater.
You will appreciate the light and airy colors, shiplap accents, and warm coastal tones. From kitchen and dining area to living room and deck, the open floor plan accepts the whole group to appreciate each other's company while watching TV or whipping up meals in the stainless steel full kitchen. Upstairs, sink into big comfortable beds and relax in privacy with a good book or while watching TV. (One of the queen beds is a queen trundle.) Appreciate the pool view from your deck and take in the salt air with your morning coffee or evening beverage. Home essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29066
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfectrental:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Chic beach condo with direct beach access, on-site pool, & private balcony has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.