- As low as $623/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 5019 sq ft (466 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5019 square feet
A very enormous and handsome home with extremely high vaulted ceilings with vistas of both the award winning George Fazio golf course and Palmetto Dunes' 11 mile lagoon system. Up the front steps you are greeted by a grandiose entryway. As you enter, the formal dining area will be to your left. The dining area comfortably seats ten. Ahead is the main living area with huge fireplace (not for guest use). The main access to the humongous private outdoor area is found here.
The kitchen is very sizable and bespoke constructed to meet your groups needs. Included are all high-end stainless steel appliances (including two dishwashers), granite countertops and bar seating for an additional seven. There is a full-size dining table for six as the eat-in kitchen as well.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a second living area with a sizable SMART TV. This living area has a huge sectional couch providing plenty of space for everybody to spread out. Completing the first floor are the Primary suite and one of the guest bedrooms. The Primary suite contains a king bed, HDTV, access to private balcony and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom is giant and has two separated his/hers vanities, bespoke walk-in tiled shower and a separate sunken tub. The first floor guest bedroom has a queen bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom containing a gorgeously tiled walk-in shower.
Up the formal staircase we come to the remaining three bedrooms. To the left is a guest bedroom with a queen bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom is a tiled walk-in shower. Down the hall and on the right is another guest bedroom with one queen and one twin bed, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination. Completing the second floor is a second Primary suite with king bed, HDTV and access to a private balcony with exceptional vistas. Adorning this balcony is two Royal Teak loungers.
Outside the home you'll have your own propane grille, outdoor dining table for six to eight and a couple loungers and other seating options. All outdoor furnishings is very nice Royal Teak. The large infinity pool and accompanying spa overlooks a section of the 11 mile lagoon and the 17th tee box of the award winning George Fazio golf course! The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Views of both the George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes' 11-mile lagoon has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles