- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when guests are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Discover the beauty of Hilton Head, South Carolina at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Our oceanfront vacation resort's cavernous two-bedroom villas will make you feel right at home with amenities for your entire family. We feature a spa, exercise center, swimming pools, and many resort activities at our hotel that will surely keep you entertained while on vacation.
Approximately 1,300 square feet, this roomy Two- Bedroom Suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Queen Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 6 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional room amenities include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , T.V., AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated.
If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Barony Beach Club is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 4 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current property becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your property to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Barony Beach Club we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
RV and Trailer parking is not allowed on Barony Beach Club property
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Swimming offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Marriotts Barony Beach Club - 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is best for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles