- As low as $486/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Concierge services
- DVD player
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Live your best life at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Perfectly located on the gorgeous oceanfront of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, our vacation ownership beach resort offers the ideal backdrop for creating a lifetime of memories. Feel at home in our cavernous two-bedroom, condo-style resort villas with a living and dining area, entirely equipped kitchen and furnished balcony, plus appreciate complimentary Wi-Fi and no resort costs. Spend time on Hilton Head Beach learning to paddleboard or calming by one of our resort's indoor and outdoor pools. Tour around Hilton Head on our bicycles or challenge your family to on-site games like bocce or table tennis. Work out in our 24-hour exercise center, then head to our spa for some pampering. Explore some of Hilton Head's most trendy attractions within reach, including Shelter Cove, Harbour Town and Coligny Plaza. Staying with Marriott's Barony Beach Club for a charming weekend or family hideaway, the resort welcomes you to the spectacular oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island.
KOALA Disclosure- Please read
All units and amenities are resort owned and operated. All units will be assigned upon check-in. Room photos are only samples, the arrangement of furnishings and view of the balcony may vary depending on availability. Property maintenance is overseen and controlled by the resort, therefore any issues regarding property maintenance or unit upkeep fall within their responsibility to rectify. Additionally, the resort retains the right to alter or close the amenities in accordance to COVID-19 restrictions, construction projects, or any other ongoing issues. KOALA does not hold responsibility or maintain control over resort units, their location or quality, or resort amenities.
Please ensure to verify the cancellation policy on this listing before booking. KOALA represents individual timeshare owners who offer their reservations for rent at discounted prices and set their cancellation policies based on their own exposure or risk to financial loss. Therefore, once the cancellation deadline has passed, we cannot offer a refund in full or in part for any reason including (but not limited to) Covid related issues, (other than full resort closures), natural disasters, flight issues or delays or personal change of plans.
Guests are required to provide the name and address on the photo ID of the ONE individual that will be handling the check in process. This information must be included at the time of booking in order for the reservation to be finalized. Please refer to the listing minimum age requirement to ensure you meet check-in eligibility age.
Guest must be 21 years or older to check in at the resort.
IMPORTANT: Our payment will show on your statement as KOALA VACATIONS.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this resort is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your group agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Marriott's Barony Beach Club 2 Bedroom Garden View has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles