About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4164 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Singleton Beach 11
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Singleton Beach 11 is a spectacular, luxury 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom oceanfront home with private pool, decorator furnishings, open and airy living space and extraordinary ocean vistas! Appreciate the sounds of the Atlantic Ocean, the pristine white sand beaches and all the comfort and sophistication this home has to offer.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
On the main floor just off the kitchen you will find the main level master bedroom with king bed, closet space, flat screen TV, DVD player and private entrance into a shared full bath with walk-in shower that can also be accessed from the hall.
The cavernous oceanfront master suite features a leather and wood king size sleigh bed, a TV and twin size sleep chair, sizable windows providing gorgeous vistas of the ocean, a private oceanfront balcony and private master bath with step-up jetted tub, separate walk-in glass shower and roomy double vanity.
The second bedroom on this level is furnished with a queen size bed, flat panel TV and has a private bath with impressive stone and granite and a huge walk-in shower. This bedroom has a private balcony which offers broad vistas of the tidal marsh.
The third bedroom is comfortably furnished with two queen beds, a flat panel TV and DVD player and a private bath with a enormous walk-in shower. This room features a private veranda overlooking the beautiful tidal marsh.
Oceanfront master suite with a king sized bed, striking expansive ocean vistas, a decorative-only fireplace, constructed-in TV, and modest sitting area which includes a twin sleeper couch and chair. There is also a private balcony off this room offering countless coastline vistas of the ocean in both directions. The humongous master bath has an over-sized jetted tub and handsome stone shower with two shower heads and a double vanity.
The final bedroom on the third level has two double beds, a TV, and a modest balcony with vistas of the salt marsh and private full bath with walk-in shower.
Private Pool with Private Boardwalk ( Can be heated for an additional charge)
Two car Garage
Giant rear deck
No family pets or animals of any kind allowed
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: Private Driveway - parking is limited to 4 cars, with 2 additional in garage if necessary. Garage code is 7548 enter
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Luxurious Oceanfront House w/Free WiFi, Private Gas Grill & Heated Outdoor Pool has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.6 miles