- As low as $2,450/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 6398 sq ft (594 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6398 square feet
This huge six bedroom seven bathroom oceanfront home has everything you've ever wanted in a vacation! As you enter the home you're greeted by a cavernous ceiling with huge modern chandelier. On your left is the formal dining room, which comfortably seats six. In front of you is the modern, yet beach-themed living room which is central to the first floor and contains a sizable HDTV along with multiple windows and a set of doors which lead to your broad private pool and outdoor entertainment area. Between the living room and dining room, the kitchen resides in its full glory. This kitchen features new, state-of-the-art, Jenn-Aire stainless steel appliances, bespoke granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The kitchen will be completely-equipped with everything you or your private chef will need to prepare for multiple families. Directly adorning the kitchen is a breakfast nook with seating for eight, along with counter seating for an additional three.
The first guest room on the ground floor will normally be set up as a King bed. Upon request, the room can be set up as 2 Twin beds for a fee.
Completing the first floor is the primary suite. The primary suite contains a king bed, HDTV, access to the private pool area, humongous walk-in closet and an en-suite primary bathroom. This primary bathroom contains multiple granite vanities, a sizable tiled walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub itself adorned with granite.
Moving upstairs we have the four remaining bedrooms, another living room area, half kitchen and a second laundry. The second laundry contains a stacked washer and dryer. Top of the stairs to the right is the second primary suite. This second primary suite has a king bed, sitting area with chairs and loveseat, HDTV, enormous walk-in closet and an expansive en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is similar to the first primary bathroom with multiple granite vanities, huge walk-in tiled shower and a separate sunken tub. The first guestroom has a king bed, HDTV and another large en-suite bathroom. This bathroom has two granite vanities, large sunken tub and a tiled walk-in shower. The next guestroom has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite bathroom with granite vanity along with a tub and shower combination. The third guest room also features a King bed and en-suite bathroom. There is access to the upstairs oceanfront balcony from this room. The final guestroom has two Queen beds, walk-in shower and a separate large sunken tub. Completing this top floor is the half kitchen with granite countertops, modest refrigerator, microwave and bar seating for four. There is a modest table beside the kitchen with additional seating for four. The living room is generously designed with a sectional couch, HDTV and access to a private balcony overlooking your private pool complex and the Atlantic Ocean!
Outside you will appreciate a bespoke grilling area with large stainless propane grille, bar seating for numerous with a constructed-in umbrella. There are two tables for private outdoor dining along with seating areas for relaxation in the shade as well as multiple areas for suntanning with direct oceanfront vistas. The centerpiece of all this is, of course, the oceanfront pool and spa. Beach access is five steps away from your back patio!
*The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
**Garage is not for guest use
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the rightvacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful Oceanfront Home with Large Private Pool! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles