About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Don't miss out on this Awesome Oceanfront home on the island of Hilton Head that has great all year round weather and know for its sizable gorgeous beaches where early morning walks and bicycle rides is the thinks to do to start the day while afterward bathing in the warm blue ocean and our enormous pool and Spa capable of adding heat. The home is gorgeously landscaped and shielded for privacy with 7 bedrooms 7.5 (JUST REMODELED BATHS & KITCHEN) including a separate game room with a new sleeper couch and and 3 level elevator from ground level to the top floor. No need to lug your heavy bags to the first and second floor.
The living room has 28' high roomy great room with a wall of glass overlooking the pool and deck and a gorgeous view of the Atlantic Ocean. There is a complete bar and bar sink and refrigerator and a sizable volume ice maker. Included is a new 3D-HD BlueRay 75" TV/ DVD with HD CABLE, ROKU, NETFLIX , AMAZON PRIME and stereo surround sound with speakers and volume control in each room.
The kitchen is completely equipped with all SS appliances including a convective GE double oven, Jenn-Air 6 burner electric prepare top, SS Microwave and an eat-in table for 8 that overlooks the pool and ocean. Additionally there is a huge separate formal dining room with a huge table that seats 8 adjacent to the kitchen.
SLEEPS 18 MAX
The Master Suite on the first floor comes with a king bed, flat screen TV/DVD, and opulent private bath with glass enclosed shower with double vanity sinks, Jacuzzi bath and bidet plus a separate constructed in make up vanity with a huge mirror for the ladies Also on the first floor is a second bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD, and private bath and shower. The third bedroom is a Master with a king bed, flat screen TV?DVD, with double vanity sink along and a private deck over looking the ocean. Bedroom 5 has a swing king, flat screen TV/DVD with a double vanity sink and a private deck overlooking the ocean. The Bedroom 5 & 6 have a two twin beds, flat screen TV&DVD. The seventh bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV/DVD with standing shower and Sauna.
A recreation room downstairs features a 65 inch HDTV/TV/DVD combination, pool table, ping pong table, queen couch sleeper and full wet bar. Other amenities of this extravagant 6000 square ft home includes an unusually large pool (28' x 14') and spa surrounded by a large deck with direct access from the kitchen and master suite. along with a gas grille and outside Bose speakers.
*Pool and spa may be heated upon request for an additional fee
Keywords: Oceanfront home
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Arthur Hills Course. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 11 Dinghy Oceanfront W/ Pool & Spa & Elevator-30% discount ( wks 9/17,9/24,10/1) has 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles