- As low as $2,132/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 6000 sq ft (557 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 square feet
Don't miss out on this Awesome Oceanfront home on the island of Hilton Head that has great all year round weather and know for its sizable handsome beaches where early morning walks and bicycle rides is the thinks to do to start the day while afterward bathing in the warm blue ocean and our huge pool and Spa capable of adding heat. The home is handsomely landscaped and shielded for privacy with 7 bedrooms 7.5 (JUST REMODELED BATHS & KITCHEN) including a separate game room with a new sleeper couch and and 3 level elevator from ground level to the top floor. No need to lug your heavy suitcases to the first and second floor.
The living room has 28' high cavernous great room with a wall of glass overlooking the pool and deck and a lavish view of the Atlantic Ocean. There is a complete bar and bar sink and refrigerator and a huge volume ice maker. Included is a new 3D-HD BlueRay 75" TV/ DVD with HD CABLE, ROKU, NETFLIX , AMAZON PRIME and stereo surround sound with speakers and volume control in each room.
The kitchen is entirely equipped with all SS appliances including a convective GE double oven, Jenn-Air 6 burner electric prepare top, SS Microwave and an eat-in table for 8 that overlooks the pool and ocean. Additionally there is a sizable separate formal dining room with a enormous table that seats 8 adjacent to the kitchen.
SLEEPS 18 MAX (Limit)
The Master Suite on the first floor comes with a king bed, flat screen TV/DVD, and opulent private bath with glass enclosed shower with double vanity sinks, Jacuzzi bath and bidet plus a separate constructed in make up vanity with a huge mirror for the ladies Also on the first floor is a second bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD, and private bath and shower. The third bedroom is a Master with a king bed, flat screen TV?DVD, with double vanity sink along and a private deck over looking the ocean. Bedroom 5 has a swing king, flat screen TV/DVD with a double vanity sink and a private deck overlooking the ocean. The Bedroom 5 & 6 have a two twin beds, flat screen TV&DVD. The seventh bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV/DVD with standing shower and Sauna.
A recreation room downstairs features a 65 inch HDTV/TV/DVD combination, pool table, ping pong table, queen couch sleeper and full wet bar. Other amenities of this extravagant 6000 square ft home includes an unusually large pool (28' x 14') and spa surrounded by a large deck with direct access from the kitchen and master suite. along with a gas grille and outside Bose speakers. POOL AND HUGE DECK ON SAME LEVEL AS FIRST FLOORING KITCHEN. Pool and spa may be heated upon request for an additional: Oceanfront home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group choose the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 11 Dinghy Oceanfront W/ Pool/Spa & Elevator-Only 2 weeks left in summer 2024 has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles