- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1350 square feet
Well appointed villa, peaceful location, overlooks pool, close to beach, golf etc.
Our delightfully furnished villa has 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms, a completely equipped kitchen, roomy living area, screened in porch & patio overlooking a gorgeous secluded pool & tree shaded picnic area located directly behind the villa.
Bedroom 1 - I king bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds or 1 king
Common space (living room) - 1 couch bed
A few mins. walk or complimentary shuttle bus ride away from the Atlantic Ocean beach and full access to the amenities of the Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa.
Our villa is a cavernous first floor 1350 square foot "Sanibel" floor plan and equipped with washer, dryer and outdoor BBQ grille located a few steps from the screened in porch.
Ocean Palms Villas are managed by the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa and our guests will check in/out at the Westin reception desk.
NOTE: RENTER WILL BE CHARGED A HOUSEKEEPING CLEANING FEE OF $188 PLUS TAX AT CHECKOUT.
Our villa is located in Port Royal Village adjacent to the Port Royal Golf & Racket Club & Westin Hilton Head Resort & Spa. Our guests can savor a golf & tennis amenities package offering one golf tee time per day for up to 4 players (for cart fee only) at Port Royal & Shipyard Golf Clubs and 1 hour reserved court time per day at Port Royal Racquet Club.
Our guests also have access to Westin HHI Resort & Spa amenities including: ocean front pools, hot tubs, beach, towel service & exercise center.
Our Ocean Palms Villa is conveniently located with simple access to golf, tennis, cycling trails, beach front, eateries, grocery stores and all that Hilton Head Island has to offer.
Guests have the option of getting around the peaceful Port Royal neighborhood by car, walking, cycling or by the complimentary Westin shuttle bus to hotel, beach and Shelter Cove.
During your stay Westin HHI staff are available to address any questions or concerns that our guests may have regarding the property.
Optional bed configurations, for the 2 bedrooms are available upon request.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Hilton Head Island Oceans Palms Villa 2 Bedrooms, Private Bathrooms, Sleeps 6. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles