- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 19I
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Answer the call of the sea with this awesome Fiddler's Cove non-smoking condo! Boasting a prime location just steps from the beach along with on-site access to a stellar suite of shared amenities such as two on-site pools, a hot tub, pickleball, and tennis courts, this handsome gem comes primed for carefree coastal living. When you aren't appreciating the sun and sand at the beach, check out close by Folly Field Beach Park, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, and the Coastal Discovery Museum, or tee it up at Harbour Town Golf Links. The Breeze Trolley offers an painless way to get around town and it stops right outside the condo for ultimate convenience!
After the day's adventures, relax at home while tuning into your favorite TV shows and movies in the comfortable living room. The adjacent dining area and well-equipped kitchen offer a pleasant space to prepare and eat when you aren't indulging in the area's local fare. As another day in heaven comes to a close, mix up your favorite frosty drink and head out on the private balcony to appreciate the island breezes. Both of the bedrooms are kept cool thanks to the condo's central air-conditioning. A private washer/dryer adds an additional layer of comfort during your stay. The condo's top-floor location means you'll savor added privacy and peaceful with no neighbors above you.
- 2 pools
- Hot tub
- Pickleball courts
- Tennis courts
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
No smoking is allowed within the condo or anywhere on the premises.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073490
City/town permit number: 33084
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Hilton Head condo with 2 pools, hot tub, pickleball, tennis, & easy beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles