- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3119
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make memories that will last a lifetime at this family-friendly villa. As part of the Hilton Head Resort, you'll appreciate access to three on-site pools - a heated indoor pool, a kids's pool, and an outdoor pool - as well as an indoor hot tub. Take a short walk down the convenient boardwalk to reach the beach. Additional on-site amenities include four tennis courts and a sauna.
After a day of resort fun, stretch out in the living area and stream favorite TV shows. Ample counter space makes meal prep a breeze in the modern kitchen. When it's time to eat, gather at the four-person dining table. A balcony overlooking the indoor pool offers more space for guests to relax.
Things to Know
Streaming is available using your own account
For additional sleeping options, there is a double sofabed and a twin sofabed in the living room
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33152
City/town permit number: 057274
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Villa with Central AC, Shared Pool & Hot Tub - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles