- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover Hilton Head from this second-story condo overlooking the golf course in Shipyard Plantation. This welcoming, family-friendly vacation rental features an inviting living room with soaring ceilings, a dining room with seating for six, and a full, well-equipped kitchen. Guests will also savor access to a seasonal, on-site pool and lighted tennis courts.
What's close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an 800-acre gated community conveniently located in the heart of the south end of Hilton Head Island. The complex is just a short walk or bicycle ride away from the beach, as well as being conveniently Close to the trendy Coligny shopping and dining complex. The community also has three nine-hole golf courses, the world acclaimed Van der Meer tennis center, a health spa, and miles of well-maintained trails for cycling and hiking.
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26861
City/town permit number: 026861
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the most suitable rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Family-friendly condo w/ golf course views plus a shared pool & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.