- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You'll appreciate this generously designed and comfortable two bedroom Windsor Place condominium with ocean vistas! The kitchen features granite countertops and is entirely-equipped with everything you'll need for a home cooked meal. Looking out from the kitchen is the dining room with seating for six. The living room provides plenty of seating for the whole family with HDTV and a slider to your private balcony. The Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom consists of a double vanity and enormous bespoke walk-in shower. On the other side of the condominium is the guest bedroom with two double beds, HDTV and its own en-suite bathroom as well. The guest bathroom has a tub and shower combination. Out on your private balcony you'll savor vistas of both the pool area and, of course, the Atlantic Ocean! Windsor Place is located on Ocean Lane and is just a couple away from multiple eateries, the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and all three Palmetto Dunes championship golf courses.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Large Two Bedroom Villa with Ocean Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles