- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Direct access to the beach
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free beach shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Hilton Head Resort 4222
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting a plethora of on-site amenities, your ideal family beach vacation awaits at this choice 2BR/2BA Hilton Head Resort condo. Perks include a entirely equipped kitchen, coastal chic decor throughout, and front patio with vistas of the tennis courts.
This gated community provides a remarkable array of amenities including tennis courts, a heated indoor pool, two outdoor pools, a hot tub, sauna, exercise center, and direct beach access. The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Shelter Cove Shopping Center are under a mile away.
A couch and an armchair set the scene for relaxation in the living area. In the evening, settle in to stream favorite shows on the intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare favorite recipes in the completely equipped kitchen, featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and helpful gadgets.
When it's time to eat, gather for fresh meals around the four-person dining table.
BED & BATH
This rental accommodates four guests in two bedrooms.
Rest peacefully in the primary suite, complete with a queen bed, TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom is outfitted with two twin beds, while the adjacent guest bathroom is also configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Sip morning coffee on your private front porch, featuring a bistro table for two.
Hilton Head Resort amenities include:
- All-season indoor pool (heated and 8' deep)
- Two outdoor pools open March - October (unheated and 8' deep)
- Kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Community charcoal grilles
- Exercise center
- Indoor running track
- Tennis courts
- Beach boardwalk
- Free beach shuttle (seasonal)
- Two on-site eateries
- 24-hour gated security
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Beach chairs and games are supplied in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open lot.
This condo is located on the second floor. Elevators are available.
Follow the private boardwalk along the marsh to striking Singleton Beach -- or savor a complimentary lift on the seasonal shuttle.
The adjacent Robert Trent Jones Course offers championship-caliber golf and memorable ocean vistas. Under a mile away, Shelter Cove features an impressive array of shopping and dining options -- including a Whole Foods Market.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 034904
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Near Golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles