- As low as $238/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
This handsome two-bedroom Queens Grant villa has been completely remodeled! With its single-level, open floor plan, you're going to be glad you chose this beautiful villa.
The kitchen has been completely refreshed with quartz countertops, bespoke cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. The adjacent dining area comfortably seats six guests and bar seating for four.
The living room is enormous and features beach-modern furnishings, Intelligent TV and a slider to your private deck.
The primary bedroom has a king bed, Intelligent TV and en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is handsome with its updated vanity and tiled tub and shower combination.
The second bedroom has a bunk bed, Intelligent TV and bathroom as well. The bathroom features an updated vanity and tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck appreciate your morning coffee or an evening meal! The beach can be effortlessly accessed by a short bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy Shuttle, which is an on-call and seasonal resort shuttle service.
Queens Grant is conveniently located making it painless to visit the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, General Store, Alexanders Restaurant and the Outfitters Bicycle Shop.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
** The second floor is not accessible for guests**
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To book the best rental for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. New to the Rental Market! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles