- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1321
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover Lowcountry coastal living at this third-floor condo at The Spa on Port Royal Sound. This idyllic oceanfront complex features painless beach access, phenomenal on-site amenities, and a prime location for exploring the charming golf courses and broad bicycle paths of Hilton Head Island. Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a exercise center, tennis and basketball courts, grilling and picnic areas, a playground, and a pretty stretch of beach on Port Royal Sound. It's a great location on the north side of Hilton Head, right between Fish Haul Beach Park and Historic Mitchellville Freedom Park.
The condo's covered balcony offers a breezy perch overlooking one of the water features in the complex. It's the ideal spot to start your day with morning coffee or end it with an evening beverage.
The interior's inviting, open-concept floor plan is thoughtfully designed for family gatherings and comes completely furnished for complete home comfort. The stainless steel kitchen is well-equipped with all the major appliances and accessories for at-home meal planning. Soft seating, a fireplace, and a TV are ready to welcome casual downtime in the living room. Additional perks include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Hot tub
- Exercise center
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Grilling and picnic areas
- Beach on Port Royal Sound
THINGS TO KNOW
This building is not equipped with elevators. Stairs are required to access this condo.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073610
City/town permit number: 32858
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. 3rd-floor condo with water views, balcony, pools, hot tub, gym, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles