- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spa Whirlpool
- Spa Whirlpool
About this PropertyHILTON HEAD ISLAND. The ideal beach condo is waiting for you! This two bedroom two bathroom getaway is set up ideally for your next family hideaway.
Upon entry you are welcomed with a flood of light in a huge open plan living and dining room. The dining room seats six appealing and flows directly into the living room. The highlight of the living room is through the generous picture windows, you are sitting in the trees overlooking the Atlantic! The peaceful furnishings include a sleeper couch, enormous club chair, and swivel chairs with a generous flat screen TV for a comfortable movie nighttime. The sizable radiant kitchen has plenty of counter space and a bar area for two.
The Master bedroom is located just off the living room and has a king size bed, TV, walk in closet and an sea view. The refreshed master bath has double sinks and a sizable walk in shower. The guest room has two double beds, TV, sliding door to the balcony and a private bath with shower/tub combo. The balcony is the ideal place to savor your morning coffee and relax with the sea wind! Telephone today to rent this phenomenal beach getaway!
Appreciate 2 hours of tennis per day at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center with this villa!!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- In a position to modify your travel dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be delighted to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you start to book "Fabulous ocean view from this top floor newly updated!", examine our short list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Agreement can be tough between loved ones, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Where to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when booking "Fabulous ocean view from this top floor newly updated!", along with any other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Often, nearby homes are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Coligny Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles