- As low as $227/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2008 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 square feet
Updates abound in this huge three bedroom and three bathroom villa located on the George Fazio Golf Course! Updates include new CoreTech luxury vinyl floor throughout the entire first floor, new linens in all three bedrooms and new living room furnishings!
The kitchen is striking with its bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen will be entirely-equipped with everything you'll need to prepare a meal for the family. At the far end of the kitchen is a workspace with a desk and chair along with a adore seat and coffee table. The full-size laundry is off the kitchen as well.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area which comfortably seats six. There's a sizable slider here that leads to your private deck with additional seating at the outdoor dining table.
The living room has been completely refreshed with a humongous new modern but very comfortable sectional couch! The rugs and coffee table are also new additions. A Intelligent TV is available with cable. Completing this space is a wet bar with constructed-in wine cooler.
The primary bedroom downstairs consists of a king bed, Intelligent TV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is refreshed with a granite top vanity and roomy walk-in tiled shower.
Heading upstairs, you'll find the remaining two bedrooms and bathrooms. On the right, the first guest bedroom features two double beds, Intelligent TV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom has a granite top vanity and a very nice tiled tub and shower combination. On the left at the top of the steps is the second guest bedroom. This bedroom consists of two queen beds, Intelligent TV and an en-suite guest bathroom. There is a slider in this room that opens to a modest balcony with a couple chairs. This guest bathroom has a gorgeously tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck there is an outdoor dining table and your own propane grille! Savor vistas of the George Fazio Golf Course!
The beach is comfortably accessed by a short walk, shorter bicycle ride, or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is an on-call complimentary (seasonal) shuttle service!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Many New Updates Make this Large Three Bedroom Villa Perfect! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles