About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2008 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This lavish Hilton Head rental has been entirely refreshed and includes high-end finishes and fresh furnishings throughout. This 3-bedroom villa features a roomy and completely equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances along with a butler's pantry with wine chiller. The bathrooms have been upgraded with tile and granite. There are private balconies with golf course vistas and HDTVs in every room!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the best rental home:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Perfect spot for your next getaway! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles