- As low as $1,200/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Video games
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 4500 sq ft (418 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4500 square feet
Appreciate sweeping expansive vistas of multiple greens of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and a enormous part of the 11 mile lagoon system! See the sunrise over the iconic 10th hole of Robert Trent Jones every morning! There are impressive vistas from nearly every room in the home.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a huge family room and separate study. The family room is charmingly decorated and has a separate dinette table which could double as a game table. The study would be a great place to read a book!
The kitchen is huge and well-maintained with its stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. There is bar seating for three as well which is reversible so you can watch the prepare or watch the adjoining TV.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the first formal living room with two couches and a wall-mounted HDTV. Completing this area are many bookshelves, a wet bar and a breakfast nook with seating for four.
A very sizable dining table has been set up in the Carolina room seating ten guests comfortably. One of the most impressive vistas this home has to offer are from this sizable and well-decorated room.
Nearly all the furnishings and decor in the home is new and has been wonderfully done. The primary bedroom has a king bed, intelligent TV, work/study area and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has an refreshed counter top and features a two-sink vanity. There is a huge walk-in shower and a separate sunken tub.
The second bedroom has one queen and an en-suite bathroom. This bathroom features a tub and shower combination.
Completing the first floor of this excellent home is the laundry with full-size washer and dryer.
Up the stairs to the home's middle level is the second living room and the third bedroom. The second living room is very large with a giant sectional couch, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and another dining table should the need arise. A daybed/trundle bed is available in this room if the need should arise. Adjacent to this living area is the third bedroom, with a set of bunk beds, the bottom bunk being full-size and the top being a twin - additional linens twin sleeper couch.
Going to the upper floor of the home, you'll find the remaining two bedrooms of the home. The fourth bedroom features a king bed with a wall-mounted Intelligent TV and a study or work area. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower. The fifth bedroom has one queen bed featuring an HDTV and an en-suite bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
Outside you'll fall in appreciate with the broad deck with its amazing vistas! The deck has a large outdoor dining table and Weber propane grille. Down the back steps, a large private pool awaits with various calming and poolside dining options along with your own private dock.
The beach can be effortlessly accessed by a ten min. walk, or by simply calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a complimentary on-call (and seasonal) shuttle service. Pool can be heated (June through October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Large Home with Panoramic Views of Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Lagoon! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.7 miles