- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Day bed
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2017 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2017 square feet
You're going to appreciate this huge three bedroom villa on George Fazio Golf Course. There'll be ample space for the whole family!
The kitchen is giant with tons of space for storing groceries. The appliances are all stainless steel and completely-equipped with everything your family will need to appreciate a home-cooked meal. The dining area is just beyond the kitchen and has seating for six. Or, savor a BBQ on the balcony overlooking the George Fazio Golf Course. The living room is adjacent to these areas and features a enormous Intelligent TV and two leather couches and two arm chairs. Completing the first floor is a guest bedroom with queen bed and intelligent tv. The guest bathroom on this level is a gorgeously tiled walk-in shower.
Upstairs, the primary bedroom features a king bed, intelligent tv, private balcony, and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a two-sink vanity and a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
The upstairs guest bedroom comes with two twin beds and a separate daybed and intelligent tv. The guest bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination.
The beach is effortlessly accessed with a short walk or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, which is a complimentary on-call shuttle service that runs seasonally. Simple walking distance to the George Fazio golf course, Alexander's restaurant, PD General Store and Outfitters bicycle shop!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Large Three Bedroom Villa on George Fazio Golf Course! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles