- As low as $455/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2050 sq ft (190 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2050 square feet
Welcome to Golfer’s Heaven! 5 Lookout is a handsome 3 bedroom/ 3 bath ranch style home located on the 13th fairway of the award winning Robert Trent Jones course. It is also just a 5 min. walk to the beach making it the ideal location for everybody in the family.
Upon entering home you are welcomed by a light and bright entry with sliding glass doors which open to the broad back deck. The freshly remodeled kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tile floors, a stand alone ice maker, granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The living space has a 55 inch intelligent tv with cable and two plush couch and a recliner. There is a door that leads out to the grilling area which features a Weber Spirit Grille. Adjacent to the kitchen and dining room is a enormous wood table that seats eight.
All of the bedrooms are located off the hallway the right side of the home. When first entering the hall on the left is the primary bedroom which offers a king sized bed and a TV with cable. Through the sliding barn door, you will enter the en suite bathroom with a opulent tiled walk in shower and double vanity. Across the hall from the primary bedroom is the bathroom which is shared with the bunk room featuring a combo shower tub and a separate vanity area. At the end of the hallway is the queen bedroom with HDTV, an en suite bathroom with a walk in shower. This room also has access to the pool area with a impressive paver patio, four chaise lounge chairs . The pool has been freshly resurfaced for the 2022 rental season. Pool can be heated (June through October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- To get the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your family select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. New to the Rental Market! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your contract.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles