- As low as $580/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2050 sq ft (190 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2050 square feet
Welcome to Golfer’s Heaven! 5 Lookout is a impressive 3 bedroom/ 3 bath ranch style home located on the 13th fairway of the award winning Robert Trent Jones course. It is also just a 5 min. walk to the beach making it the ideal location for everybody in the family.
Upon entering home you are welcomed by a light and bright entryway with sliding glass doors which open to the broad back deck. The freshly refreshed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tile floors, a stand alone ice maker, granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The living space has a 55 inch intelligent tv with cable and two plush couch and a recliner. There is a door that leads out to the grilling area which features a Weber Spirit Grille. Adjacent to the kitchen and dining room is a sizable wood table that seats eight.
All of the bedrooms are located off the hallway the right side of the home. When first entering the hall on the left is the primary bedroom which offers a king sized bed and a TV with cable. Through the sliding barn door, you will enter the en suite bathroom with a extravagant tiled walk in shower and double vanity. Across the hall from the primary bedroom is the bathroom which is shared with the bunk room featuring a combo shower tub and a separate vanity area. At the end of the hallway is the queen bedroom with HDTV, an en suite bathroom with a walk in shower. This room also has access to the pool area with a handsome paver patio, four chaise lounge chairs . The pool has been newly resurfaced for the 2022 rental season. Pool can be heated (June through October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. New to the Rental Market! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles
Ready to book New to the Rental Market!?Book Online Get Information Call: