- As low as $183/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1318 sq ft (122 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1318 square feet
Attractively decorated 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa with master and 2nd bedroom on the main floor (each with their own bathroom!). New floors on the first floor installed in May 2023! 3rd bedroom has its own separate bathroom upstairs. Sleeps 6 adults comfortably. There is also a Queen sleeper couch in the living room. Entirely supplied kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an inviting screened in porch to sit and relax. Open floorplan with vaulted ceilings accepting for an airy and light feeling throughout.
Simple 7-10 min. walk to the beach (.42 miles)
As you can see by our AMAZING reviews, we are committed to making your vacation anxiety complimentary. Our reviews show we pride ourselves in our responsiveness, guest satisfaction, and cleanliness of our property. Feel confident knowing we are owner /operators, not a management company, and are always available to answer your questions or assist you with anything you might need.
Welcome to our handsome 3 bedroom 3 bath condo at desired Treetops / Ocean Breeze! Come see why Hilton Head is known as our family's "Happy Place". We have outfitted our villa with all the amenities we appreciate to have when our family travels. Spend the day at the beach or relax by one of the three on-property pools.
Our gorgeously furnished villa has a comfortable King size bed in the Master bedroom, a Queen size bed in the 2nd bedroom, 2 twin beds in the 3rd bedroom. The living room also has a Queen sleeper couch. All of the bedrooms are separated from one another for privacy. Each of the bedrooms has its own full bath. Our villa has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings accepting for an airy and light feeling throughout.
The entirely supplied kitchen has been modernized with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area includes a new table and chairs that comfortably seats 6 with additional seating at the bar. If you prefer al fresco dining, we have a 4 seat dinette on the screened in porch as well.
The freshly painted living room is very cozy and beckons you to sit back and relax. The couch pulls out into a new Queen sleeper if needed. Curl up on the couch and watch a movie on the flat screen SMART TV or watch a DVD. Wide sliding patio doors lead you to the enchanting screened in porch, which is accessible from both the living room and Master Bedroom. Our porch includes comfortable patio furnishings, provides fabulous natural light as well as a great view of South Carolina's handsome Palmetto trees, lush landscaping, and overall sub-tropical feel. Sit at the bistro table or relax on couch.
The private Master bedroom is located on the main floor, and provides a comfortable King size bed featuring a Jamison (Marriott) bed, plenty of closet and storage space, flat screen SMART TV, ceiling fan and private Master bathroom. The refreshed bathroom has double sinks, ample storage space, and tub/shower. The Master bedroom also opens up to our calming screened in porch, a ideal spot to savor a cup of coffee or to appreciate a glass of wine after a nice day at the beach.
The second bedroom is also located on the main floor and provides an equally comfortable Queen bed with a Jamison (Marriott) bed, ample closet/storage space, a flat screen SMART TV, ceiling fan, and an adjacent full bath.
The third bedroom is located on our second floor. Ideal for kids, this room provides two twin beds, ample closet/storage space, flat screen SMART TV, ceiling fan, and an adjacent full bathroom.
Cable, complimentary high speed WiFi, bed linens, bath and kitchen towels are supplied in your stay, along with a starter supply of detergent, soap, paper towels, trash liners and toilet paper.
We have a collection of DVDs, books, puzzles, and games for both kids and adults to enjoy.
Full size Electrolux HE washer and dryer are supplied to keep your dirty laundry at bay.
Our unit has a keyless entry, a convenient option for self-check-in and not having to worry about carrying keys during your stay. Our unit is a SECOND FLOORING ENTRY (there are 2.5 floors of stairs to the front door, with no elevator access).
A beach wagon, beach chairs, and a cooler are available for your use at our villa. Although linens are included, please remember to bring your own beach towels.
While we are not a beachfront property, the beach is only .42 miles away. Depending on what kind of mood you are in, it is an painless 7-10 min. walk, a short bicycle ride, or a 2 min. drive to the beach. Our condo is .5 miles from the Coligny Beach public parking lot (complimentary parking!). Coligy beach offers countless eateries, live entertainment, and shopping. The Splash Pad will make any kid's day at the boardwalk. It leads to the public beach access with a impressive walkway, bath homes, and rocker swings. This is a great spot for photos! Coligny is one of the most trendy places on the island and you can effortlessly walk or bicycle there.
There are 3 pools in the Treetops / Ocean Breeze development. Each pool even has complimentary WiFi. The freshly resurfaced tennis courts in Treetops is conveniently located near our condo.
Biking is one of our favorite family activities. Bring your own bicycle or rent locally. Bikes can be delivered and picked up right from your doorstep and Treetops has plenty of bicycle racks for you to use. Miles of bicycle trails will bring you hours of sightseeing and exercise!
Free onsite parking is supplied with your rental, for a max. of 2 cars (parking passes will be mailed to you prior to your arrival).
Unfamiliar with Hilton Head and all it has to offer? No worries! We have created a listing of all of our favorite things to do on the island including dining recommendations, activities, excursion suggestions, and tips to help you discover and fall in appreciate with the island. We have spent over 20 years visiting Hilton Head and are happy to provide our family's recommendations and favorite places!
** SWIMMING POOL SEASON IS APRIL 1ST to EARLY NOVEMBER (exact closure date is weather dependent). COMPLIMENTARY WIFI AVAILABLE AT ALL POOLS. THE POOLS ARE NOT HEATED **
Our villa is pet complimentary and non-smoking.
All Peak season units are from Saturday to Saturday. Out of season units are available for shorter (or longer!) periods of time. Monthly SNOW BIRDS WELCOME! Ask us about our special monthly prices. Our villa would also be ideal for the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament.
We will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 years unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent for the entire rental period. Once payment is made, you will be asked to sign and return our Guest Rental Agreement. Once returned to us, we will mail your parking passes to your home address as well as provide a Welcome Letter that includes your door entry code.
Our family fell in adore with the natural beauty of Hilton Head Island over twenty years ago. We've always known we wanted a home of our own on the island and are excited to share it with you. You have our commitment that we will work hard to ensure your stay is comfortable, pleasurable, and worry complimentary.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ~ 5 star ~ Walk to the beach ~ Close to Coligny ~ 3 onsite pools ~7904 Treetops~ has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.