- As low as $137/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Colonnade Club 204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This condo provides painless access to a hot tub and pool. Appreciate the elegantly landscaped grounds from the outside patio area that features a rustic, wooden foundation and a table with numerous patio chairs.
The beach is only a short walk away from your vacation home and you'll find fishing spots near the lagoons. Tennis courts are available near the resort as well, and there are many golf courses within a 10-mile range. A picnic table and gas grilles are available on the property for hosting barbecues.
This rental has plenty of seating around the flatscreen cable TV in the living space. Another flatscreen T.V. is available in both the master and guest bedrooms. In the modern kitchen area, there is a stainless-steel refrigerator, stove, and all the essentials you're used to. The dining area has a modern table with four chairs. A tub and shower combination is equipped in each bathroom, and complimentary WiFi is available throughout the villa.
If you want to take a family vacation in a trendy destination, book this rental today.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26420
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Villa with Deck, Pool, & Hot Tub - Beach Nearby has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Family-Friendly Villa with Deck, Pool, & Hot Tub - Beach Nearby?Book Online Get Information Call: