- As low as $384/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4025 sq ft (374 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4025 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Step into your island getaway and make the best memories with friends and family in no time here at Southern Gem! Sitting in the southern portion of Hilton Head Island and just a short walk from the beach, you will be in a great location near South Beach and Harbour Town. You won't have to leave home base to fill days with fun with the handsome private pool, lush greenery, a private gas grille for summer cookouts, and ample seating right outside. Plus, any downtime spent indoors will also be comfortable, with wood floors throughout, natural light flooding into each room, tasteful beach decor, and high-end furnishings! When everybody works up an appetite, the group's chef will be more than happy to whip up tasty meals with the gourmet kitchen boasting a gas range, wine refrigerator, double oven, enormous island, a TV, and all of the silverware needed for any recipe. Not to mention, complimentary high-speed WiFi will keep everybody connected and entertained during your stay!
This home has plenty of room to spread out and find your piece of heaven between the two levels. The lower level is home to the kitchen, dining area, living room with a huge TV and plush furnishings, and laundry room. Head up to the second floor, and you will find another lounge with a TV and a desk area for remote work.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee and a minimum of three nights. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool cannot maintain a warmer temperature. Fee costs will not be refunded if the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 5 cars.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To book the largest rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Dreamy island oasis with private pool, grill & fast WiFi - beach access nearby has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.