- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Cutter Court 965
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tranquility awaits at this Cutter Court Townhouse villa on Hilton Head Island, with a prime location in Harbour Town with vistas of the Yacht Basin and just across the street from the Harbour Town Golf Links Clubhouse. You can savor access to the on-site exercise and tennis center for a nominal fee. Make the most of warm days on your private patio with an evening drink or by cooking dinner on the Weber gas grille and appreciate alfresco dining at the patio table while taking in vistas of the yacht basin that extend across the Calibogue Sound to Dafuskie Island.
The famed Harbour Town Lighthouse and numerous eateries are within walking distance from the villa. Bicycles are readily available for rent on the island, and it is a short leisure trail bicycle ride to the beach club or south beach to visit the Salty Dog. The seasonal Sea Pines Trolley stops just outside the property and offers complimentary transportation to the beach club and around Sea Pines during the summer season.
Elegant and comfortable, a handsome living space with vinyl plank floors serves as the social heart of the home. This modren space features gleaming floors, a 55-inch TV, a double couch bed, and armchairs. Flex your culinary muscles in the well-equipped kitchen, with all the amenities you need to prepare a gourmet meal. Sparkling white subway tiles, stainless steel appliances, and marbled granite countertops feature throughout. A dry bar with a separate wine refrigerator offers a handy spot to chill drinks and whip up evening drinks! Share meals around the cavernous dining table when you're ready to eat.
The attractively appointed primary bedroom features a 55-inch TV. An en suite bathroom adds convenience with a tiled tub/shower combination. A desk and chair are in the primary bedroom if you need peaceful time to work. An equally inviting guest bedroom also features a TV.
Free high-speed WiFi (400 Mbps) accepts for video calls and streaming on multiple devices. This vacation rental also features a washer/dryer. Two beach chairs and a collection of beach toys are available for your days on the sand. Kid-friendly extras include a Pack 'n Play and a infant gate.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests' own accounts.
This home does not have any ground-floor bedrooms.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070558
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Elegant Harbour Town villa with full kitchen & grill- near the marina & dining has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.