- As low as $279/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- HDTV with cable/satellite service
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1570 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1570 square feet
This wonderfully decorated three bedroom four bathroom villa is ideal for your next Hilton Head hideaway!
The first floor consists of the kitchen, dining, living and master bedroom areas. The kitchen features granite countertops, refreshed cabinetry, bar seating for two and is completely-outfitted with everything you'll need for a home-cooked meal. Just off the kitchen is the dining area, seating four.
Beyond the dining area is the living room with ample seating, HDTV, Wii console and a slider to your private patio. Completing the first floor, the Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom.
Upstairs, the first guest bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. Completing the second floor is the second guest bedroom with one double and one queen bed, HDTV and another en-suite guest bathroom.
Outside on your private patio is a dining table that seats four along with a view of the Water Oak complex pool. You and your kids will adore that the pool is just a few steps away!
The beach can be effortlessly accessed with a short walk, even shorter bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a seasonal on-call shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Three Bedroom Villa close to everything! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles