- As low as $213/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Beachwalk townhouse in Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island with its sunny beach bungalow motif, will let you return to the idyllic summers of yesteryear, but with all of the modern amenities of today!
Upon entering the villa you will find the den to your left complete with a fireplace (not for guest use), wet bar, and T.V.. This is also where you will find the queen pull out couch.
Down the hall and past the powder room (with full washer and dryer) you will enter the 2nd living room with flat screen TV and open floor plan kitchen complete with a dining room table with seating for 6. Off the living room is access to the sizable shaded patio witht lagoon vistas.
All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs. The first room you will find is the master bedroom with a king bed, flat screen tv, and full bath with double sink. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, a flat screen tv, and its own bath steps away in the hall. In the third bedroom you will find a queen bed with a private bath.
This unit is in original condition, and value priced for the cost conscious vacationer.
Shipyard Plantation is centrally located on pretty Hilton Head Island and provides simple access to over 200 eateries, unique shopping, and world-class golf. The plantation borders 12 miles of white sandy beach and offers bicycle paths, lagoons, golf courses, tennis courts, and an abundance of natural beauty.
The Beachwalk section of the plantation has an on-site pool and is located just a very short walk from the beach. In addition, the golf and racquet clubs are close by. This complex is not equipped with elevators, use of stairs would be required. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
A non-returnable fee of $225.00 per dog plus tax is required if you are bringing a dog. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
Please indicate how many car passes you will need. Car passes are $25 plus tax for the stay. 2 car passes max.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Sunset Rentals
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Sunset Rentals | Beachwalk 110?Book Online Get Information Call: