About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Hilton Head Resort 4230
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beach lovers will find their bliss at this 3BR/2BA villa at the phenomenal Hilton Head Resort. Savor access to a host of astounding on-site amenities, including a year-round indoor pool, two seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, gym, indoor running track, hot tub, and tennis courts.
Take the private boardwalk to the beach or grab a ride on the complimentary shuttle (open seasonally May through Oct). Take a short walk to Coco's on the Beach.
Unwind in comfort at your coastal getaway. Stretch out on a enormous sectional couch in the open living area. A plush armchair provides additional seating, and a 42' flat-screen TV is ideal for group movie nights.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped and modern kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, glossy black cabinetry, and shining granite countertops. Start the day with your favorite coffee from the Keurig machine.
When it's time to eat, gather at the wood dining table set for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
Both the master bedroom and second bedroom have a comfortable queen-size bed and a 32' flat-screen TV. The master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
A third guest room features a pair of twin beds and a 32' flat-screen TV, and a second bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and an in-unit washer/dryer. Handy extras include beach chairs, board games, toys, an umbrella, as well as a bag and blanket.
Unassigned parking is included for two cars in the open lot.
Sip drinks and savor the fresh sea air on a private covered balcony with seating for four.
Walk 10 mins. down a breathtaking boardwalk located on the property to spend fun-filled days on the sugar-white shores of Hilton Head Island Beach. Or head next door to Palmetto Dunes and hit the fairways at Robert Trent Jones Golf Course.
Numerous local attractions are within a 10-min. drive. Play miniature golf at Pirate's Island, appreciate an aerial adventure at Zipline Hilton Head, or discover the array of indoor and outdoor exhibits at Coastal Discovery Museum.
The iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse (15-min. drive) is worth a special visit. After joining the fascinating lighthouse tour, head to the summit for incredible vistas across Hilton Head.
Visit the stores and eateries at the fashionable Coligny Plaza -- an 8-min. drive away.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: You’ll find unreserved parking for up to 3 cars in the open parking lot (between Buildings 1 - 4).
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Charming Coastal Villa w/ Pools, Hot Tub, Gym & Private Beach Access! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles