- As low as $137/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Hilton Head Resort 4230
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beach lovers will find their bliss at this 3BR/2BA villa at the marvelous Hilton Head Resort. Savor access to a host of phenomenal on-site amenities, including a year-round indoor pool, two seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, gym, indoor running track, hot tub, and tennis courts.
Take the private boardwalk to the beach or grab a ride on the complimentary shuttle (open seasonally May through Oct). Take a short walk to Coco's on the Beach.
Unwind in comfort at your coastal getaway. Stretch out on a huge sectional couch in the open living area. A plush armchair provides additional seating, and a 42' flat-screen TV is ideal for group movie nights.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped and modern kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, glossy black cabinetry, and shining granite countertops. Start the day with your favorite coffee from the Keurig machine.
When it's time to eat, gather at the wood dining table set for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
Both the master bedroom and second bedroom have a comfortable queen-size bed and a 32' flat-screen TV. The master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
A third guest room features a pair of twin beds and a 32' flat-screen TV, and a second bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and an in-unit washer/dryer. Handy extras include beach chairs, board games, toys, an umbrella, as well as a bag and blanket.
Unassigned parking is supplied for two cars in the open lot.
Sip drinks and savor the fresh sea air on a private covered balcony with seating for four.
Walk 10 mins. down a spectacular boardwalk located on the property to spend fun-filled days on the sugar-white shores of Hilton Head Island Beach. Or head next door to Palmetto Dunes and hit the fairways at Robert Trent Jones Golf Course.
Numerous local attractions are within a 10-min. drive. Play miniature golf at Pirate's Island, appreciate an aerial adventure at Zipline Hilton Head, or discover the array of indoor and outdoor exhibits at Coastal Discovery Museum.
The iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse (15-min. drive) is worth a special visit. After joining the fascinating lighthouse tour, head to the summit for excellent vistas across Hilton Head.
Visit the stores and eateries at the trendy Coligny Plaza -- an 8-min. drive away.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: STR PERMIT
City/town permit number: 33133
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Hilton Head Zipline and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Charming Coastal Villa w/ Pools, Hot Tub, Gym & Private Beach Access! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles