- As low as $278/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2516 sq ft (234 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2516 square feet
Wood Duck 57
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in a prime location within the Club Course area, this four-bedroom home features vistas of the Sea Pines Country Club Golf Course. Also close by, you will savor visiting the area's many fashionable stores, eateries, and Harbour Town. Take in all the sights at the Harbour Town Lighthouse and learn about the area's natural flora and fauna at the Coastal Discovery Museum.
Inside the well-decorated walls of your home away from home, find cathedral ceilings, plush furnishings, ample living space, and all the amenities you adore to have while on vacation. Parlor in the sun-filled living room while tuning into your favorite movie on the huge TV.
The full kitchen comes entirely prepared for all of your culinary creations and when you want to escalate your cooking, utilize the supplied gas grille.
The primary bedroom, an getaway in itself, features plenty of sprawling space, simple outdoor access, and a dazzling en suite bathroom. Here, you can indulge in you-time as you sink into a warm bath or step into the walk-in shower. Rest assured that no matter which room your appreciated ones are calling their own, they will be beyond content and comfortable.
Additional interior perks include; a private washer/dryer and central air-conditioning.
Spend your evenings outside on the home's broad deck where the vistas are delightful, the breeze is welcomed, and the memories curated are lifelong.
Sea Pines Beach Shuttle Schedule
The Beach Shuttle will operate from March 26 - September 6 (Labor Day)* from 9 AM- 5 PM, seven
days a week, weather permitting.
The beach shuttle service will be included from Lot 8 (Located off of Greenwood Drive between
Fraser Circle and Willow Oak Road West) with drop-off service to The Sea Pines Beach Club
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
The fireplace is not functional.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31531
City/town permit number: 072600
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your family decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Tree-lined home with golf course views, large deck, grill, washer/dryer, & AC has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.