- As low as $122/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1130 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1130 square feet
Carolina Place 3416
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make memories of a lifetime in this adorable home overlooking the lagoon waters of Hilton Head. Take a deep breath and relax while reminiscing with family and friends on the back deck that is secluded by lush greenery on all sides. The Roomy living room and bedrooms allow up to eight guests to find their own piece of heaven and the close by amenities will provide days full of fun for everybody. Play a few sets of tennis on the two shared hard courts, or simply lounge by the pool until you are ideally sun-kissed. Head back inside for a home-cooked meal in the full kitchen and wind down with a movie as the stars come out.
What’s close by:
Seating ideally between Harbor Town and Coligny Beach Park, there will be countless attractions to see during your stay. Coligny Plaza is a great place to walk around and discover local stores. Harbor Town is home to the famed candy-striped lighthouse and Harbor Town Golf Links where you can play a round of 18 on the lush greenery of the island. Rent a few bicycles or kayaks and experience the serene nature that the Sea Pines Forest Reserve has to offer as well.
Things to know:
Shared pool/hot tub
Sauna adjacent to the pool
to book this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 030263
City/town permit number: 30263
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking the rightrental home:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Bright and inviting condo w/ shared pools & tennis courts - near the beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.