- As low as $120/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1948 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1948 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting a screened outdoor living area, four flat-screen TVs, a gourmet kitchen, and all new furnishings, this stylishly updated 3BR/3.5BA villa in the Tennismaster community at Shipyard Plantation is your ideal all-suite island getaway. Delight in on-site amenities including a shining swimming pool, championship golf, and tennis. Stroll mere mins. to the beach for sun-kissed days in the sand and surf.
Unwind into vacation mode in the living area and settle in for a movie around the 42-inch TV with Blu-ray. Prepare delicious meals in the updated kitchen, equipped with granite countertops, a double basin sink, and a full suite of sleek appliances. While dinner simmers, perch at the kitchen bar with seating for four. When it's time to eat, gather around the six-person dining table.
Find a stately king bed in the primary suite, which has a TV, direct deck access, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Sleep soundly on a queen bed in the second suite. The third suite is furnished with two twin beds. Both rooms have a private balcony and an en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. A half bath is located off the kitchen.
Kick back on the screened porch, featuring an outdoor living area with a couch, adore seat, and two armchairs. Sizzle steaks and veggies on the gas grille and dine alfresco at the table for four on the deck.
Pool (unheated and open year-round)
27-hole championship golf course
Private Shipyard Plantation beach access
Van Der Meer Tennis Center access
Head to The Village at Wexford for eateries and boutique stores (1.5 miles). Or find a selection of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Coligny Beach & Plaza (2 miles). For a unique interactive museum experience, head to Sandbox (2 miles). The whole family will have fun at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf (3 miles). Drive 15 mins. to climb to the top of the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse for dazzling coastal vistas.
THINGS TO KNOW
Extra perks include books and games.
A queen couch bed offers additional sleeping space.
Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation and are $20 per week (the passes are valid for up to two cars). One beach parking pass is supplied.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29095
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Updated all-suite tennis villa with W/D, pool, screened porch - near beach has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a great stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.