- As low as $275/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2090 sq ft (194 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2090 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
(This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.)
This four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath golf home offers ideal comfort for your vacation. Eagle Watch makes calming painless thanks to its private pool, jetted tub, recreation room, outdoor grille, and accessibility to outdoor activities. Your pet can stay here with a modest nightly fee.
In addition to the property being located in the Shipyard Plantation right on the Galleon Golf Course, it's also just a short walk or bicycle ride to a striking beach on the Atlantic Ocean. Bicycle units are available in the area, so hop on and hit the trails of Shipyard Plantation.
Inside this golf home, you'll find a cavernous rec room that offers a wet bar, generous seating, a TV, Ping-Pong, and a dartboard. A completely equipped kitchen lets you whip up delicious home-cooked meals. The outdoor space is made for entertaining and enjoyment with access to a kidney-shaped pool, grille, screened porch, a patio space, and a sizable deck. The two guest bedrooms share a double vanity bathroom while the main bedroom features a private bathroom with a jetted tub and skylight. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer make you feel right at home.
Book this Eagle Watch getaway today for a really relaxing vacation!
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25979
City/town permit number: 025979
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly gem with pool, game room & golf course views - walk to beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.