- As low as $1,275/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking on property
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
Take full advantage of this rare discounted season and find out what sets us apart from other hosts! This freshly constructed luxury 3rd row 7 bd, 6.5 bath home accommodates between 14-16 comfortably. Located at 25 Holloman Trace, just off N Forest Beach Drive, this home sits on a private road and offers a private beach access of roughly 75 step walk over the dunes to the beach! The first floor has a huge living room, kitchen and dinning room open floor plan with fireplace opening to the sizable deck area containing the pool and spa area. The entirely outfitted kitchen contains all the appliances for the chef enthusiast with island seating for group gatherings including a enormous freezer and refrigerator, gas oven and stove, electric convection oven, microwave, ice maker, and wine cooler to name a few. A king master bedroom suite with private bath and walk in closet opens privately to the pool and spa area as well. Another queen mini master suite with private bath and walk in closet is just to the left of the entrance way. A half bath in the hallway area completes the downstairs living space.
Take the stairs or the elevator ( Geriatric use only kids under the age of 16 are expected to be accompanied by an adult at all times additional deposit for elevator use ) to the second floor where you open to an additional living space ideal for gatherings with a wet bar, huge entertainment area, full bathroom and two balconies both over looking the pool and spa deck below. Just off the upstairs living, king and queen master suites both with private baths & walk in closets await. The master King opens to overlook the pool area below with a private balcony. Additional queen and twin bedrooms share a full bath along with the bunk room. The bunk is suited for younger kids only. A laundry center completes the upstairs living area.
This home is sure to please any bigger gathering from family vacations, guys golf outings, or an opulent girls group hideaway. Moments from shopping and the bicycle path on a peaceful private road in North Forest. Please note that only beds accommodate sleeping at our units. There are no pull outs in any of our locations so that we can assure max. capacity and cleanliness of our home. This is so that we can assure the safety and attention to detail that ResHH is known for in our rental locations. min. capacity is set by your reservation description of your group. Changes must be notified. This is a no smoking No vaping property. Smoking inside and outside on this location is prohibited at all times. Smoking on this location will result in cancellation of rental with no refund. Family Animals are also prohibited at this location.
Please note Spa and pool heating is additional fee
The garage area will accommodate 4 cars. This is a private road and there is no parking on or in front of the home. Parking on the road is stringently enforced and considered a violation to our rental agreement. If you plan on bringing more than 4 cars at any time please contact us prior to booking to reserve an additional space.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxury rental - 75 Steps to beach Fall Min night special with discounted rates! has 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.