- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1256 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1256 square feet
Village House 208
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find a marvelous sense of modern elegance at this two-bedroom condo in Village House of Hilton Head Island, delightfully located up among the treetops in a lush Lowcountry setting.
This light-filled condo sits on the second floor of Village House (with an elevator available), a complex which provides access to the outdoor pool at the Beckenham/Devonshire complex across the road. In this splendid spot, you'll be a third of a mile from the playground and picnic areas at Islanders Beach Park, three-quarters of a mile from Folly Field Beach Park, and in the midst of great eateries, breathtaking bicycle paths, and world-class golf courses.
Whether you spend your days golfing or beachcombing, you'll come home in the afternoons to a shaded balcony where you can sip cold glasses of sweet tea and dine alfresco at golden hour.
Inside, the living space is polished and refined, with central air, high-speed WiFi, and an understated palette of whites, creams, and taupes running throughout. Appreciate stainless steel appliances in the well-equipped kitchen, a cavernous dining room table, and a bright living room where you can play board games and screen movies in the evenings. Of the two bedrooms, each has its own bathroom and TV, with the guest room offering a great desk nook for working from home.
-Outdoor swimming pool
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 030287
City/town permit number: 30287
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 2nd-floor condo with balcony, pool & fast WiFi - walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles